SimCraft for Minecraft

!!

Welcome Guest

Dear visitor, welcome to MC Port Central. If this is your first visit here,  you should consider registering to show your support.   By registering you will give us an idea and clear indication of how in demand our work really are and will motivate our porting team to continue there work. We port vanilla mods to Bukkit and you will also find a lot of other related Minecraft material on our Forum.

Author Topic: Aether  (Read 3464 times)

Gijs735

Aether
« on: January 16, 2012, 08:13:24 PM »
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/893629-100-aether-v104-01-launch-bug-fixed-bug-fixes-crystal-trees-enchanted-grass-white-apples/

I shoult really apreciate if somebody port this mod. i Try'd it myself but it don't seem to work (I followed the tut (
!)  but came stuck for an hour in the part where you must copy moneyexserver3.rar to the minecraft_server.jar, I just can't find that rar.)

But anyway please please port thar mod to bukkit!

GadgetTvMan

• Administrator
Re: Aether
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 09:38:13 PM »
"moneyexserver3.rar" Is the mod that the guy in the video is porting. you would use the server edition of the mod you want to port.

Giandalf

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »
I didn't know the Aether collaboration mod was SMP?? O_o ... that would be one HUGE mod to port ...

muCkk

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 08:00:09 AM »
I didn't know the Aether collaboration mod was SMP?? O_o ... that would be one HUGE mod to port ...
As far as I know it doesn't support SMP, does it?

Gijs735

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 12:21:49 PM »
"moneyexserver3.rar" Is the mod that the guy in the video is porting. you would use the server edition of the mod you want to port.

Thx, if i'm away from school, i'm going to port!

Quote from: muCKk

in the post it says:

This mod is compatible with Version 1.0.0 of Minecraft, and requires the following API/Mods in order to successfully run:

- "Modloader" By Risugami - Download Modloader
- "ModloaderMP" Created By SDK/Updated By Flan - Download ModloaderMP
- "Audio Mod" By Risugami - Download AudioMod
- "PlayerAPI" Created By Flan/Updated By Divisor - Download PAPI
- "ShockAhPI" By Shockah - Download SAPI

I'm searching for the mod files right now! (It's a large post) ;)

Giandalf

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 12:58:49 PM »

Yeah, I look on the thread from time to time and last time it wasn't SMP, there's always TALK that they'll do an SMP version but it never happens. Especially since they had a code freeze after 1.8 (which apparently has been resolved). It would be one of THE most epic bukkit ported mods evah but ... I think it's still just meant for singleplayer =P

Gijs735

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 01:20:11 PM »

Yeah, I look on the thread from time to time and last time it wasn't SMP, there's always TALK that they'll do an SMP version but it never happens. Especially since they had a code freeze after 1.8 (which apparently has been resolved). It would be one of THE most epic bukkit ported mods evah but ... I think it's still just meant for singleplayer =P

indeed I can't find it to, but i hope it once becomes Multiplayer...

ragebreaker

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 06:17:05 AM »
the people who make aether built the forge api which is the basis of most good mods when it is ready for smp the creators will open it

VariousArtist

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 07:19:05 AM »
the people who make aether built the forge api which is the basis of most good mods when it is ready for smp the creators will open it
You know theres something the literates call "interpunction", right? Tip: use it!
MadRealms: The Skyland Pirates [Factions-PvP][Airships][Skylands][Survival] IP: madrealms.net
www.madrealms.net - We create Worlds!

OvermindDL1

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 09:28:54 PM »
The Aether people had nothing to do with Forge, and in fact were originally against it as it combined *their* money-making api's into a single more powerful API.  They finally came around to using forge though, but none of their code is in it.  Primarily the Forge API is made by SpaceToad, Eloraam, LexManos, and a few others.