SimCraft for Minecraft

!!

Welcome Guest

Dear visitor, welcome to MC Port Central. If this is your first visit here,  you should consider registering to show your support.   By registering you will give us an idea and clear indication of how in demand our work really are and will motivate our porting team to continue there work. We port vanilla mods to Bukkit and you will also find a lot of other related Minecraft material on our Forum.

Author Topic: [ADDED][1.1-R4]Chicken_Bones Mods (NEI, EnderChest, CodeChickenCore)  (Read 24160 times)

Brando212

Re: [ADDED][1.1-R4]Chicken_Bones Mods (NEI, EnderChest, CodeChickenCore)
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2012, 08:08:12 PM »
cool thanks, the other version by halvors would just error out when i tried to start my server

edit: ugh, well this version allows my server to start but whenever i try to open the chest it causes my client to crash and black screen so i can't even see what the error is

edit2: scratch that, the new gui ID i set didn't save and changed back on the server end so that's what the problem is, it works now woot :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:18:46 PM by Brando212 »

Wolvan

« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2012, 07:42:35 PM »
cool thanks, the other version by halvors would just error out when i tried to start my server

edit: ugh, well this version allows my server to start but whenever i try to open the chest it causes my client to crash and black screen so i can't even see what the error is

edit2: scratch that, the new gui ID i set didn't save and changed back on the server end so that's what the problem is, it works now woot :)
Nice to hear but I don't have perms to port anymore from now on... halvors is now official porter of NEI/EnderChest/CodeChickenCore

jedediahpelland

« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2012, 01:37:58 AM »
Hi, just a couple questions, when I instlall code chicken core, it says to put it in the mods file, is this the main mods file in the bukkit.jar or in the main bukkit directory? Also when using the time shortcuts in the items menu (e) it only changes the time of the default world, I have multiple worlds using multiverse, is there a way to make it so all my worlds time changes when using these shortcuts?

Doridian

« Reply #93 on: February 29, 2012, 01:38:49 AM »
Hi, just a couple questions, when I instlall code chicken core, it says to put it in the mods file, is this the main mods file in the bukkit.jar or in the main bukkit directory?
That is the bukkit.jar

jedediahpelland

« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2012, 01:47:56 AM »
Hi, just a couple questions, when I instlall code chicken core, it says to put it in the mods file, is this the main mods file in the bukkit.jar or in the main bukkit directory?
That is the bukkit.jar
Ahh, ok I feel stupid, there is no mods file when I open bukkit.jar with winrar, I guess it just goes in the mods file in my main bukkit server folder.

jedediahpelland

« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2012, 02:28:21 AM »
Ok, so does anyone know how to set it up so using the time change shortcuts changes the time on all worlds on the server instead of just the default world? I am using Multiverse by the way.

Wolvan

« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »
Ok, so does anyone know how to set it up so using the time change shortcuts changes the time on all worlds on the server instead of just the default world? I am using Multiverse by the way.
I think it changes the world you are in at the moment. You can't change all worlds just with 1 click I think

jedediahpelland

« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2012, 05:07:44 AM »
Do you know if there is some other way via a mod or permissions, or config file to sync all worlds time on the server

Wolvan

« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2012, 03:07:47 PM »
Do you know if there is some other way via a mod or permissions, or config file to sync all worlds time on the server

Maybe a Bukkit Plugin but I have no clue which  :-\

jedediahpelland

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2012, 07:38:55 AM »
Ok, I fiqured it out, a Bukkit plugin called Global time, I was having trouble getting it to work, but found another download link from another site and bingo, works just fine. Thanx for the replys all.

dronf

« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »
Thanks for the port! 

Has there been any progress on the triple white enderchest bug, or is that just going to stay?

Wolvan

« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2012, 03:43:12 PM »
Thanks for the port! 

Has there been any progress on the triple white enderchest bug, or is that just going to stay?
I think it's the way bukkit handles it's damage values. I think I can't fix it this version and I am not allowed to port next version so...

Wolvan

« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2012, 08:45:16 PM »
Added libraryaddict's ComputerCraft Patch into the main download. If you have CC installed you also need his Plugin. Link in my thread

jedediahpelland

« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2012, 09:40:32 PM »
Thanks for the port! 

I think it's the way bukkit handles it's damage values. I think I can't fix it this version and I am not allowed to port next version so...
So there will be no NEI for 1.2 bukkit server? Bummer.

Wolvan

« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »
Thanks for the port! 

So there will be no NEI for 1.2 bukkit server? Bummer.
Yes there will be one. halvors ports it he got official permissions. If you want my port then you have to spam Chicken_Bones on minecraftforum :P I really want to go on with this port but what can you do? :(