SimCraft for Minecraft

!!

Welcome Guest

Dear visitor, welcome to MC Port Central. If this is your first visit here,  you should consider registering to show your support.   By registering you will give us an idea and clear indication of how in demand our work really are and will motivate our porting team to continue there work. We port vanilla mods to Bukkit and you will also find a lot of other related Minecraft material on our Forum.

Author Topic: How do I actually make a MCPC server?  (Read 1351 times)

Aravindtop

How do I actually make a MCPC server?
« on: June 19, 2013, 08:17:38 PM »
Don't call me an idiot I am new to MCPC sever hosting NOT regular hosting. I have hosted a regular CraftBukkit server for over a year now.

I downloaded the "1.2.5-R5.0-MCPC-SNAPSHOT (183)" MCPC build. I can't exactly seem to figure out how to start. I enter the same thing I used for my previous regular CraftBukkit server into the notepad ("java -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -jar (file name here).jar
PAUSE") and save it as .bat. When I try to run it, it just says this file is not meant to be run. Use the unmodified MCPC CraftBukkit build. What do I do?

Thanks in advance for your help!

agaricus

• MCPC Dev
Re: How do I actually make a MCPC server?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 12:53:20 AM »
Where are you downloading this build? Latest builds can be found at http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus/ - and you should be able to run them just like CraftBukkit.