SimCraft for Minecraft

!!

Welcome Guest

Dear visitor, welcome to MC Port Central. If this is your first visit here,  you should consider registering to show your support.   By registering you will give us an idea and clear indication of how in demand our work really are and will motivate our porting team to continue there work. We port vanilla mods to Bukkit and you will also find a lot of other related Minecraft material on our Forum.

Author Topic: MCPC-Plus 1.5.x  (Read 179319 times)

agaricus

• MCPC Dev
MCPC-Plus 1.5.x
« on: April 14, 2013, 09:38:26 AM »
MCPC-Plus 1.5.x is now available.

Technically, the first builds of MCPC+ 1.5.1 were available the day after Minecraft 1.5.1 release, but it has come a long way since then so I figured it'd be worth an official post. Builds are available to download on our Jenkins server at:

http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-Legacy/

MCPC+ is a Minecraft server focused on compatibility and performance, a merge of Forge/Bukkit/Spigot. About 90-95% of mods and plugins are supported, no porting required. Simply run the server jar (downloaded above), and place your Forge mods in the mods folder, Bukkit plugins in the plugins folder.

A few mods or plugins may require special attention. Watch this page for details: http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Mods_and_Plugins_for_1.5.1

WARNING: MCPC+ is and has always been considered "beta quality" software. Backups recommended. Use at your own risk.

A look back, and a personal note:
Spoiler
Forge/Bukkit compatibility has evolved quite a lot since the early days of Minecraft. The untold story of MCPC+'s conception is an interesting tale, at least to me, so I thought I'd take a few moments to look back at where it all begin, for anyone interested.

My involvement in what became MCPC+ began while reading a discussion late last year about their incompatible symbol "mappings". Piqued my interest, so I got into "remapping", started writing a couple scripts here and there, picking up where Frans-Willem and others left off long ago (for those unfamiliar, the gist of the issue is that Minecraft is obfuscated, and different teams deobfuscate it differently, resulting in incompatible codebases remapping solves this problem).

Having extracted the mc-dev mappings was sufficient to enable "porting" mods to CraftBukkit, as has been done many times by many people in the past. At its peak during 1.2.5, there were over a hundred ports released on this very site. Maeyanie would release CB mappings, and porters would decompile mods using MCP with the mappings, then fix them up and recompile in order to create a ported mod. I published mappings for 1.4.5, and they were used to port a few mods traditionally, but something better was in store.

So I explored various approaches at eliminating the need to port mods, tackling the problem from different angles (CPCM, CBMCP, CraftBukkitM snapshot.. you can still find the remnants of these projects around, abandoned dead ends). At the same time, bloodshot was working on MCPC 1.4.6, based on alphaest's earlier work from prior builds of 1.4. He hit on the viable technique: remap MCPC to use MCP mappings, then reobfuscate with MCP. We tried this using the source-based Srg2Source remapper I was working on, and with some fixing up, it actually worked! The first pre-alpha build of MCPC+ 1.4.7 was released, January 16th.

Of course, getting the right symbols is only half the battle. During the first days of MCPC+ I primarily worked on remapping stuff, including developing a new plugin loader to support NMS plugins, and bloodshot worked on the integration efforts, which is actually much more difficult. But we got it to work fairly well, releasing an initial recommended build of MCPC+ 1.4.7 in February, then several more in March. The project proved to be viable, and quite a few servers began using it in production. The rest as they say is history.

Just for fun, here's some statistics from today, since everyone loves statistics:

Servers running MCPC+: 3000+ (via mcstats)
Percentage of Spigot servers using MCPC+: ~40% (via mcstats)
Server software usage ranking: #3, after CraftBukkit (#1) and Spigot (#2) (CB-derivatives only)
Issues resolved: 500+ (issue tracker)
Commits pushed: 500+ (git)
Builds released: 300+ (Jenkins)
Development streak: 100 days (January 3rd - April 12, 2013; via GitHub)

It has been quite a ride.

With this, I'm hereby announcing I'm ramping down my involvement, effective immediately.

This doesn't mean I'm disappearing, merely not to expect the quantity and speed of contributions you may have seen in the past, as shown above. It's been awesome developing this project, but honestly I'm just exhausted. Thanks to everyone for your support, all the modders, plugin devs, server owners, server developers, anyone who submitted code or tickets, or otherwise contributed, everyone in the community, and all of the MCPC+ users everywhere. Wouldn't have gotten this far without your support, it's been great. But the time has come for me to step down.

This is a good time to remind everyone of MCPC+'s open source nature. MCPC+ has been made possible by countless contributions from its upstream projects, all which are open source: CraftBukkit, Spigot, Forge, and FML. Not long ago Bukkit has renewed their pull request initiative for increased focus on soliciting contributions, and Spigot/Forge/FML are made what they are by open source contributions as well, possibly to an even greater degree. This is the great benefit of open source, anyone in principle can contribute to fulfill their needs, scratching an itch so to speak.

So if there's an issue or feature you really need implemented, but I haven't been able to get to it, I welcome any help. If you can code, feel free to fork the repository on GitHub, build it, dive into the code. Pull requests highly appreciated! There's other ways to help out too. I would like to fix everything but practically cannot; reading through the open GitHub issues, identifying duplicates, testing to reproduce the reported problems, and responding with helpful advice all ways one can help contribute to MCPC+. Several of you have been helping out here, many thanks, keep up the good work =).

With that out of the way... time to check out the latest features of MCPC+ 1.5.1!

At the point in time this post was written, MCPC+ is up-to-date with all of the latest changes in its upstream projects, at this time. New builds will undoubtedly be available by the time you read this, things change daily, but at least when this thread began (check the date) everything was updated, finally.

Here are some highlights:

• Runtime deobfuscation, from FML: Forge 7 includes a new feature from Forge Mod Loader, deobfuscating Minecraft at runtime in order to support "version-independent mods". Although this feature won't guarantee forward-compatibility indefinitely, it is a serious step forward in stepping off the update treadmill of Minecraft updates. Modders can now opt-in to building their mods using srgnames, and may not necessarily need to update their mods as frequently; although they have to first update to 1.5.x to take advantage of this benefit. Early development builds of MCPC+ 1.5.1 were pre-deobfuscated to workaround some issues but the latest MCPC+ 1.5.1 now fully enables runtime deobfuscation.

But runtime deobf doesn't just benefit mods, plugins can take advantage of it too! The plugin remapper has been updated to use srgnames, and mappings are included for 1.5.1, 1.5, 1.4.7, 1.4.6, 1.4.5, 1.4.4, 1.4.2, 1.3.2, 1.3.1, and 1.2.5 CraftBukkit plugins. You can continue to use plugins accessing Minecraft internals through NMS (mc-dev CB mappings) or obfuscated names, and they will be remapped as before, but plugins can now be written targeting obfuscation-independent srgnames, in order to gain the same advantages of version-independence as Forge mods. For more details, check our Plugin Compatibility Guide.

Either way, this very nice feature from FML (credit to cpw) should help reduce maintenance burden significantly in 1.5.x, and beyond (for 1.4.7, MCPC-Plus-Legacy is available separately, but 1.5.x mods are required to run on MCPC+ 1.5.1).

• New source and build process: As part of the 1.5 update, nearly every file in MCPC+ was reviewed. The source is now derived from MCPBukkit, for easier integration of upstream CraftBukkit changes. The essential Srg2Source source remapping tool is now officially under the Forge umbrella, and has been updated to 3.0 (MCPC+ 1.4.7 was built with Srg2Source 2.0), with major improvements across the board including full automation thanks to LexManos.

MCPC+'s build process has also improved, and is now completely based on SpecialSourceMP. Not only is SSMP several times faster than the old build system resulting in quicker updates and facilitating incremental changes for iterative development, the mechanism by which it is used in MCPC+ now more closely matches the vanilla server. This eliminates an entire class of potential bugs (RCON, anyone?) since decompilation is no longer involved (you can also use SpecialSourceMP for building mods, with many of these same benefits). Easier setup, faster, fewer bugs.

While these changes may not be directly visible to you as a server admin or player, you may feel their positive effects indirectly. If you're a developer and want to help contribute to MCPC+, but have been put off by its complex build process, now may be a good time to jump in :). These improvements should also help future projects, see below.

• Netty network engine, from Spigot: The highly-optimized network engine based on Netty developed by md_5 in Spigot is now integrated into MCPC+. This is major change basically replacing the vanilla Minecraft network engine, so if you encounter mod incompatibilities, it can be disabled with the JVM startup flags -Dorg.spigotmc.netty.disabled=false, but if you run into any issues please file bugs to MCPC+'s issue tracker. Netty offers higher performance and scalability via non-blocking I/O, has been extensively used on thousands of popular vanilla Minecraft servers, and is now finally available to modded servers.

A wealth of additional optimizations and fixes have been imported from Spigot as well, check the commit history for full details, but some highlights include: an improved timings system (lagging? run /timings), configurable entity activation range, entity tracking range, orebfuscator anti-xray engine mode 2, and a plethora of other enhancements too numerous to list here. The defaults have been slightly tweaked for MCPC+. For further details check the Spigot Configuration Guide.

Future projects:
Spoiler
While MCPC+ has achieved a respectable level of Forge and Bukkit integration, there are some limitations inherent in how it is designed. MCPC+ 1.5.1 has the same fundamental design as MCPC+ 1.4.7, so although it is updated, several innate issues remain.

Many of you may have encountered these issues, and I separately posted more technical details if you're curious about them, but suffice to say there's a whole class of problems (missed events bypassing world protection, anyone?) which could only practically be solved with official Forge support.

So why not develop such an official project? That's next :)

Known as "ForgeBukkit", it will be a new project developed with the Forge team, to provide Bukkit support in a manner which integrates with Forge as seamlessly as possible. The way I see it, MCPC+ is an early prototype for this hypothetical ForgeBukkit project. A proof-of-concept in merging Forge with Bukkit, but with limitations to overcome in the next cycle.

In fact, MCPBukkit (the automatically-generated repository which MCPC+ is now is based on as of 1.5.1) was developed as the first step in realizing ForgeBukkit. MCPC+ 1.4.7 pioneered the technique, MCPBukkit refined it, MCPC+ 1.5.1 builds on it further, just as ForgeBukkit although it will be a new project will build on what was learned and developed in MCPC+.

ForgeBukkit at the time of this writing does not yet exist, and it may be a while until it becomes a reality. Also, I probably won't be able to help out with as much as I'd like, still recuperating from the exhaustion of MCPC+ development, kinda burned out to be honest. This is about where I bow out and let others take over, picking up the torch where I left off. But I want to see this project succeed as much as anyone, quite ambitious; if there's anyone that can drive it to succeed its the Forge devs, lex & cpw.

That said, if FB is the future, MCPC+ 1.5.1 is the present, and is presented here today for you to use and enjoy. The intention is for FB to supersede MCPC+, to be clear. To be sure, I wasn't even sure I should update MCPC+ to 1.5.1 with FB on the horizon. But MCPC+ is here and now, hopefully will be useful for your servers.

And this is all the more reason to test MCPC+, try it out and report any issues, file bugs, help diagnose and submit fixes, make it the best server possible given its design constraints. Not all issues can be fixed in MCPC+, but they may be fixable in ForgeBukkit and those that are fixed in MCPC+ may inform the design decisions for FB. So go forth and use MCPC+, let me know how well it works =)

Finally, there are alternatives to keep in mind. MCPC+ may not be the best choice for all servers depending on your requirements. I also recommend checking out the Forge mods ForgeEssentials, BukkitForge, and any other mod or server implementation out there. Different approaches each have their own pros and cons, we're all working towards making a better Minecraft experience, so be sure to explore all your options for what is best for your purposes. And thanks for your interest in MCPC+!

edit: update for 1.5.2, see second post for more information
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:46:44 AM by Scratch »

agaricus

• MCPC Dev
Re: MCPC-Plus 1.5.1
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 09:38:38 AM »
MCPC-Plus has been updated for Minecraft 1.5.2 as of builds >400. You can find the latest builds as usual at:

http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus/

Now you may be wondering, what does this mean for Minecraft 1.5.1 support? After all, 1.5.1 wasn't that long ago, and not all mods or plugins have necessarily updated for 1.5.2. Personally, I know I wasn't too thrilled to update the 100+ mods I just got working well together on 1.5.1, moments before Mojang released 1.5.2 (I've posted my config pack if anyone is interested). In fact, there was the question of whether MCPC+ should skip the 1.5.2 update (we skipped 1.5.0, after all), largely because of the backwards-incompatibility and the potential burden of maintaining two independent branches for 1.5.2 and 1.5.1.

Fortunately, we have some answers.

Plugin Remapper: The plugin remapper has been updated to support 1.5.2 and 1.5.1. Most plugins should not need updates (estimated ~90% of plugins on BukkitDev only use the API) however for those that do the plugin symbol remapper is available. Additionally, new in MCPC+ 1.5.x, another part of reflection remapping has been implemented: Class.forName(""). This complements the existing class.getDeclaredField("") reflection remapping for improved plugin compatibility. Plugins which hook deeply into the Minecraft internals may not be compatible, however. For details on configuring the remapping settings check the Plugin Compatibility Guide, now updated for 1.5.x.

Srgnames Mods: As detailed in the initial post, FML/Forge and therefore MCPC+ now support a "version-independent" target, where modders can chose to build their mods using "srgnames" for improved compatibility. Many mods have started using this feature, and are supporting both 1.5.2 and 1.5.1; try loading your mods on the 1.5.2 builds and you may be pleasantly surprised. However, srgnames are an opt-in feature, only available to Forge mods, not all modders have chosen to use it, and it is non-trivial to use for coremods. If you need to use 1.5.1-only mods, another solution is needed:

1.5.1 Compatibility Builds: For those that need 1.5.1 mod compatibility, we're now producing a brand new second type of build in parallel with the ordinary build.

There were relatively few server changes in 1.5.2, but nonetheless by default 1.5.2/1.5.1 are incompatible for two major reasons: obfuscation and protocol changes. Mojang incremented the protocol revision from 60 to 61, so 1.5.2 clients/servers cannot connect to 1.5.1 and vice versa; furthermore, non-srgnames mods developed for 1.5.1 in general will not work on 1.5.2 due to the incompatibility-obfuscated symbols.

To solve this problem, we're additionally reobfuscating MCPC+ 1.5.2 to the 1.5.1 symbols, and restoring the protocol/version numbers. This new "151compat" build is identical to the normal build built from the same source, available on the same Jenkins, has the same latest Minecraft, Forge, and CraftBukkit changes except it is reobfuscated to 1.5.1 and has the internal version numbers dynamically set for 1.5.1 instead of 1.5.2. You get all the benefits of the latest MCPC+, while retaining the compatibility with existing mods and the Minecraft 1.5.1 client. The best of both worlds.

How well does this technique work? Surprisingly well, as there are very few server changes. Believe it or not, my 100+ mods setup in 1.5.1 appears to work just fine on the compatibility build of MCPC+ 1.5.2. Coremods, non-srgnames Forge mods, non-Forge mods, no serious problems observed. I intend to support this 151compat build on equal footing with the regular 1.5.2 builds, as least for now, until/if sufficiently many mods update to 1.5.2.

For those who wish to use 1.5.2-only mods, the normal 1.5.2-reobfuscated builds of MCPC+ 1.5.2 are of course also available. To differentiate the two builds, the 151compat build numbers are prefixed with "C" (for compatible), while the plain 1.5.2 builds are prefixed with "B" (for build). When reporting bugs, please be clear whether you are using B or C builds. But whichever you choose, both builds will have the latest changes, and are both truly Minecraft 1.5.2, merely with alternate compatibility.

In summary, the builds of MCPC+ available now and their compatibility characteristics include:

• MCPC+ 1.5.2 (B): built on 1.5.2, compatible with 1.5.2-only mods, 1.5.2 client, 1.5.x srgnames mods
  • MCPC+ 1.5.2 (C): built on 1.5.2, compatible with 1.5.1-only mods, 1.5.1 client, 1.5.x srgnames mods
  • MCPC+ Legacy 1.4.7 (L): built on 1.4.7, compatible with 1.4.7 mods only, 1.4.7 client, built separately
Final thoughts
Spoiler
As alluded to in the first post of this thread, I've been wrapping up my time with developing MCPC+. As all good things come to an end. To put a definitive milestone out there, I'm personally not planning to update to Minecraft 1.6 will instead skip this future release, take a break from developing, relax and actually play Minecraft for a change :). I'm certainly going to stick on 1.5.1 for a while, having taken the time to configure all the mods, help build the server software, compatibility build, convert an old world to play on, etc.

But this does not mean MCPC+ won't update, in fact, quite the opposite! There has been an influx of new contributions lately, shout outs to onibait, nallar, even bloodshot is back and working on more complex code in MCPC+ than I ever have. Not to mention, LexManos and cpw are still interested in doing something official for Forge; see the second spoiler in the first post here for some more info, although there hasn't been any updates since then, there may be soon. Either way, I have no doubt the future is bright for Forge and Bukkit and Spigot integration. Especially Spigot, in fact last week they announced their plan to move Spigot to MCP mappings for development, rather than using CraftBukkit mc-dev mappings, a move which would no doubt help in Forge and MCPC+ integration  this is big news.

So with that, I leave you with MCPC+ 1.5.2. Enjoy it, while it lasts as the most current version of modded Minecraft. Even though I may not be around for 1.6, I definitely plan to help out maintaining 1.5.x for some time. Looking forward to the future releases as much as anyone, but honestly, I think 1.5.x is the best version of Minecraft yet, the unfathomable collective effort the entire modding community has put into this game has created a result which is simply amazing. Never before have I seen a game with mods and plugins like this, and MCPC+ makes them compatible :P. Have fun!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:31:24 AM by agaricus »

agaricus

• MCPC Dev
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 09:38:48 AM »
reserved

Cat121

• HCF server
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 09:46:47 AM »
This is really amazing ! You in the team have all my respect for this job :-*

0mi4

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 12:19:55 PM »
o yeah...

robin4002

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 12:26:44 PM »
A big thank to you for all the time you spend on the development of MCPC plus
Also, another thank for all the people who contribute to MCPC plus
Sorry for my bad english, I'm french

bhi

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 08:55:43 PM »
Very cool. Wonderful work from everyone involved.
I'll start my server transition soon and will do my part to properly report any issues.

Thank you so much for all your time and effort.

You should think about having a donation button in your signature or something. I don't have a tonne of money, but as a server owner, there's no way I could provide what you guys provide and I appreciate it. I think there are others out there who would also consider tossing a few bucks into the pot to show our thanks.

Seintte

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 10:09:54 AM »
Wow! No one bug in MCPC O_o... Oh, i forget. Plugin VoxelSniper doesn't work, well not work, when you want to create a mountain it get crash plugin. I'm sad... Log:

18:40:47 [INFO] [WorldEdit] Using inbuilt NmsBlock for this version.
18:40:47 [WARNING] [VoxelSniper] Exception while sniping: (Seintte Blend Ball)
18:40:47 [SEVERE] null
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1398
        at com.thevoxelbox.voxelsniper.brush.BlendBallBrush.blend(Unknown Source)
        at com.thevoxelbox.voxelsniper.brush.BlendBrushBase.arrow(Unknown Source)
        at com.thevoxelbox.voxelsniper.brush.Brush.perform(Unknown Source)
        at com.thevoxelbox.voxelsniper.Sniper.snipe(Unknown Source)
        at com.thevoxelbox.voxelsniper.VoxelSniperListener.onPlayerInteract(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:361)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:479)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:464)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:166)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:136)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:837)
        at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(Unknown Source)
        at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyNetworkManager.func_74428_b(NettyNetworkManager.java:189)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:213)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(Unknown Source)
        at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyServerConnection.func_71747_b(NettyServerConnection.java:68)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:968)
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:323)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:836)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:720)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:41:33 PM by Seintte »

RaesWolf

• Server Owners/Moderators
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 09:40:08 AM »
Ok so Am unsure if this has anything to do with the jar or if its mo creatures itself but here is a crash report from earlier.

Spoiler
21:03:08 [SEVERE] The server has stopped responding!

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Please report this to http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Be sure to include ALL relevant console errors and Minecraft crash reports

21:03:08 [SEVERE] MCPC+ version: git-MCPC-Plus-jenkins-MCPC-Plus-322 (MC: 1.5.1)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread State:

21:03:08 [SEVERE] ------------------------------

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: process reaper

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 43 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: TIMED_WAITING

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    Stack:

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Netty IO Thread - 2

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 19 | Suspended: false | Native: true | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    Thread is waiting on monitor(s):

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.epollWait(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.poll(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.select(NioEventLoop.java:574)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:289)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:109)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Netty IO Thread - 1

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 18 | Suspended: false | Native: true | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.select(NioEventLoop.java:574)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:289)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:109)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: File IO Thread

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 40 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: TIMED_WAITING

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.func_75736_b(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Thread-11

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 28 | Suspended: false | Native: true | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive0(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive0(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.network.rcon.RConThreadQuery.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Timer-1

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 27 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: TIMED_WAITING

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: MySQL Connection Reaper Thread - LogBlock

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 24 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: TIMED_WAITING

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       de.diddiz.util.MySQLConnectionPool$ConnectionReaper.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Spigot Metrics Thread

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 21 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: TIMED_WAITING

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Spigot Watchdog Thread

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 20 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpThreads0(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpAllThreads(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.spigotmc.WatchdogThread.run(WatchdogThread.java:54)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Netty IO Thread - 0

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 17 | Suspended: false | Native: true | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Command Reader Thread

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 16 | Suspended: false | Native: true | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:267)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:204)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.io.FileInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader$1.read(ConsoleReader.java:167)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:267)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:204)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readCharacter(ConsoleReader.java:995)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:1167)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerCommandThread.run(DedicatedServerCommandThread.java:38)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: DestroyJavaVM

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 15 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Server thread

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 14 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: RUNNABLE

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       Locked on:java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.HashMap.getEntry(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.util.HashMap.get(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:291)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getClassByName(JavaPluginLoader.java:260)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:295)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:281)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.sacredlabyrinth.phaed.simpleclans.Clan.displayBb(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.sacredlabyrinth.phaed.simpleclans.listeners.SCPlayerListener$1.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:344)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:877)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:323)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:834)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:718)

21:03:08 [SEVERE]       net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(Unknown Source)

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Snooper Timer

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 10 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: TIMED_WAITING

21:03:08 [SEVERE] Current Thread: Signal Dispatcher

21:03:08 [SEVERE]    PID: 4 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: RUNNABLE

>
Copyright 2011-2013 Akliz, Inc. All rights reserved.

Seintte

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 12:51:26 PM »
17:46:14 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Thread-402"
17:46:14 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
17:46:14 [SEVERE]       at uk.co.oliwali.HawkEye.util.BlockUtil.getBlockStringName(Unknown Source)
17:46:14 [SEVERE]       at uk.co.oliwali.HawkEye.entry.BlockChangeEntry.getStringData(Unknown Source)
17:46:14 [SEVERE]       at uk.co.oliwali.HawkEye.DisplayManager.displayPage(Unknown Source)
17:46:14 [SEVERE]       at uk.co.oliwali.HawkEye.callbacks.SearchCallback.execute(Unknown Source)
17:46:14 [SEVERE]       at uk.co.oliwali.HawkEye.database.SearchQuery.run(Unknown Source)
17:47:31 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BlockPistonExtendEvent to LWC v4.3.1 (bMANUAL-git-MANUAL) (January 06, 2013)
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:363)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
        at aoa.l(BlockPistonBase.java:142)
        at aoa.a(BlockPistonBase.java:106)
        at yc.m(World.java:1102)
        at yc.h(World.java:1066)
        at yc.f(World.java:1009)
        at yc.d(World.java:983)
        at ajt.b(BlockRedstoneRepeater.java:90)
        at in.a(WorldServer.java:762)
        at in.b(WorldServer.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:945)
        at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:309)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:857)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:744)
        at fy.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
Caused by: com.griefcraft.sql.DatabaseException: Connection pool is full!
        at com.griefcraft.sql.Database.prepare(Unknown Source)
        at com.griefcraft.sql.Database.prepare(Unknown Source)
        at com.griefcraft.sql.PhysDB.loadProtection(Unknown Source)
        at com.griefcraft.sql.PhysDB.loadProtection(Unknown Source)
        at com.griefcraft.lwc.LWC.findProtection(Unknown Source)
        at com.griefcraft.listeners.LWCBlockListener.onBlockPistonExtend(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor96.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:361)
        ... 17 more

Seintte

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 03:18:50 PM »
20:16:13 [SEVERE] null
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'money' in plugin iMonies v3.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:189)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:544)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72566_d(NetServerHandler.java:1378)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:1238)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72481_a(NetServerHandler.java:1164)
        at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet3Chat.func_73279_a(Packet3Chat.java:60)
        at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyNetworkManager.func_74428_b(NettyNetworkManager.java:189)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:213)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(Unknown Source)
        at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyServerConnection.func_71747_b(NettyServerConnection.java:68)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:968)
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:323)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/iCo6/system/Accounts
        at com.mciseries.iMonies.handlers.Convert.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.mciseries.iMonies.system.CommandExecutor.onCommand(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44)
        ... 15 more

mikerman50

• MCPC Server Member
    • SimCraft For Minecraft
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »
1st of all a massive thank you for what you have achieved, good luck in your future endeavors. you have helped so many thousand people. its been an amazing journey.

and lastly THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT OR BUG THREAD error logs should always go into a small thing called a Spoiler
yeah this [ spoiler ]
[/spoiler] use them please.

Mikerman50

ohjays

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 09:35:00 PM »
multimine is having problems under mcpc
Spoiler

2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/network/NetServerHandler
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:198)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:136)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:265)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:486)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:503)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:94)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:694)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:273)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     ... 30 more
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ul
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.getCommonSuperClass(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.a(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.MethodWriter.visitMaxs(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at org.objectweb.asm.tree.ClassNode.accept(Unknown Source)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer.handleNetServerHandlerObfuscated(MMTransformer.java:250)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer.transform(MMTransformer.java:97)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:387)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:260)
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE]     ... 32 more
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NoClassDefFoundError
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/network/NetServerHandler
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:198)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:136)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:265)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:486)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:503)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:694)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:273)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    ... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ul
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.getCommonSuperClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.a(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.MethodWriter.visitMaxs(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.tree.ClassNode.accept(Unknown Source)
    at atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer.handleNetServerHandlerObfuscated(MMTransformer.java:250)
    at atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer.transform(MMTransformer.java:97)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:387)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:260)
    ... 32 more
2013-04-17 17:12:48 [SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: /mnt/data/games_servers/minecraft/bukkit_forge-1.5.1/data/.minecraft/./crash-reports/crash-2013-04-17_17.12.48-server.txt
2013-04-17 17:13:36 [INFO] Stopping server
2013-04-17 17:13:36 [INFO] Saving worlds

A fix for this was found on the multimine forum by another user simply move the file from the coremods folder ( where it normally resides) to the mods folder on the server only and it works fine ??
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:56:14 AM by ohjays »

pizzlywizzly

• Server Owners/Moderators
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »
Why the hell Mojang doesn't hire you guys?
Amazing, I salute you. I wish I were good at java to help you.

retyui

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 02:18:39 PM »
help me!
IC 2 mod would crash the server!
Spoiler
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 22.04.13 14:51
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
   at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
   at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_85073_a(Unknown Source)
   at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_85057_a(CrashReport.java:235)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72914_a(World.java:4509)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:945)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
   Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
   Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.2.0-37-generic
   Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
   Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
   Memory: 93700784 bytes (89 MB) / 291430400 bytes (277 MB) up to 1013645312 bytes (966 MB)
   JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1000M
   AABB Pool Size: 555 (31080 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 555 (31080 bytes; 0 MB) used
   Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
   IntCache: cache: 14, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
   CraftBukkit Information:
   Running: CraftBukkit version git-MCPC-Plus-jenkins-MCPC-Plus-347 (MC: 1.5.1) (Implementing API version 1.5.1-R0.3-SNAPSHOT) true
   Plugins: { WorldBorder v1.6.1 com.wimbli.WorldBorder.WorldBorder [Brettflan], WorldEdit v5.5.6-SNAPSHOT com.sk89q.worldedit.bukkit.WorldEditPlugin [], LokiBlocker v0.4.1 loki.Blocker [Lokivava, Ission], Vault v1.2.25-b320 net.milkbowl.vault.Vault [cereal, Sleaker, mung3r], PermissionsEx v1.19.5 ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.PermissionsEx [t3hk0d3], AutoSaveWorld v4.4 autosave.AutoSave [Shevchik], LWC v4.3.2 (b858-git-MANUAL) (March 16, 2013) com.griefcraft.lwc.LWCPlugin [Hidendra], VipSlot v1.2 me.vipslot.VipSlot [Gnacik], WorldGuard v5.7.4-SNAPSHOT com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin [], NoPlayerLimit v1.0 me.darkmage0252.NoPlayerLimit.NoPlayerLimit [darkmage0252], Essentials vPre2.11.1.2 com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials [Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans, Xeology, KHobbits, md_5, Iaccidentally], ChatManager v1.19.1 ru.tehkode.chatmanager.bukkit.ChatManager [t3hk0d3], EssentialsSpawn vPre2.11.1.2 com.earth2me.essentials.spawn.EssentialsSpawn [Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans, Xeology, KHobbits], WGFix vb.xd WorldGuard.Fix [Lokivava, Ission], EssentialsChat vPre2.11.1.2 com.earth2me.essentials.chat.EssentialsChat [Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans, Xeology, KHobbits, md_5, Okamosy, Iaccidentally],}
   Warnings: DEFAULT
   Threads: { WAITING Thread-11: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043), java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue.pop(AsynchronousQueue.java:44), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue.running(AsynchronousQueue.java:128), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue.access$000(AsynchronousQueue.java:9), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue$1.run(AsynchronousQueue.java:83), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Keep-Alive-Timer: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), sun.net.www.http.KeepAliveCache.run(KeepAliveCache.java:172), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Netty IO Thread - 1: [sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.epollWait(Native Method), sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.poll(EPollArrayWrapper.java:228), sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(EPollSelectorImpl.java:81), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:87), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:98), io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.select(NioEventLoop.java:574), io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:289), io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:109), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Server thread: [java.lang.Thread.dumpThreads(Native Method), java.lang.Thread.getAllStackTraces(Thread.java:1618), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.CraftCrashReport.call(CraftCrashReport.java:27), net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_71500_a(Unknown Source), net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71504_g(CrashReport.java:59), net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:41), net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:751), net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(Unknown Source)], RUNNABLE Craft Scheduler Thread - 5: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), com.earth2me.essentials.metrics.Metrics.postPlugin(Unknown Source), com.earth2me.essentials.metrics.Metrics.access$400(Unknown Source), com.earth2me.essentials.metrics.Metrics$1.run(Unknown Source), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Craft Scheduler Thread - 6: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), loki.Metrics.postPlugin(Unknown Source), loki.Metrics.access$500(Unknown Source), loki.Metrics$1.run(Unknown Source), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Thread-24: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), org.dynmap.forge.ForgeMetrics.postPlugin(ForgeMetrics.java:453), org.dynmap.forge.ForgeMetrics.access$400(ForgeMetrics.java:74), org.dynmap.forge.ForgeMetrics$1$1.run(ForgeMetrics.java:265), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], WAITING Reference Handler: [java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method), java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:503), java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Reference.java:133)], WAITING Dynmap Render Thread: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043), java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1085), java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:807), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Thread-9: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), com.griefcraft.modules.credits.CreditsModule$CreditsTask.run(Unknown Source), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Thread-8: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), com.griefcraft.util.DatabaseThread.run(Unknown Source), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE pool-4-thread-2 Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:6660: [sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept0(Native Method), sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:226), org.dynmap.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector.accept(SelectChannelConnector.java:109), org.dynmap.jetty.server.AbstractConnector$Acceptor.run(AbstractConnector.java:938), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Craft Scheduler Thread - 4: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), com.griefcraft.util.Metrics.postPlugin(Unknown Source), com.griefcraft.util.Metrics.access$400(Unknown Source), com.griefcraft.util.Metrics$1.run(Unknown Source), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Spigot Metrics Thread: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), org.spigotmc.Metrics.postPlugin(Metrics.java:429), org.spigotmc.Metrics.access$400(Metrics.java:67), org.spigotmc.Metrics$1.run(Metrics.java:239), java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555), java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)], RUNNABLE DestroyJavaVM: [], RUNNABLE Netty IO Thread - 0: [sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.epollWait(Native Method), sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.poll(EPollArrayWrapper.java:228), sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(EPollSelectorImpl.java:81), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:87), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:98), io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.select(NioEventLoop.java:574), io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:289), io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:109), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], WAITING Thread-12: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043), java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue.pop(AsynchronousQueue.java:44), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue.running(AsynchronousQueue.java:128), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue.access$000(AsynchronousQueue.java:9), org.dynmap.AsynchronousQueue$1.run(AsynchronousQueue.java:83), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Craft Scheduler Thread - 3: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), net.milkbowl.vault.Metrics.postPlugin(Unknown Source), net.milkbowl.vault.Metrics.access$100(Unknown Source), net.milkbowl.vault.Metrics$4.run(Unknown Source), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Craft Scheduler Thread - 7: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1299), java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1035), com.griefcraft.util.Updater.getLatestVersion(Unknown Source), com.griefcraft.util.Updater$1.run(Unknown Source), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING process reaper: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(SynchronousQueue.java:460), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(SynchronousQueue.java:359), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(SynchronousQueue.java:942), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Command Reader Thread: [java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method), java.io.FileInputStream.read(FileInputStream.java:242), java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235), java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:254), java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:83), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader$1.read(ConsoleReader.java:167), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:267), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:204), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readCharacter(ConsoleReader.java:995), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:1167), net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerCommandThread.run(DedicatedServerCommandThread.java:38)], RUNNABLE pool-4-thread-1 Selector0: [sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.epollWait(Native Method), sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.poll(EPollArrayWrapper.java:228), sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(EPollSelectorImpl.java:81), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:87), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:98), org.dynmap.jetty.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet.doSelect(SelectorManager.java:569), org.dynmap.jetty.io.nio.SelectorManager$1.run(SelectorManager.java:290), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], WAITING Thread-1: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043), java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442), cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelaunchLog$ConsoleLogThread.run(FMLRelaunchLog.java:80), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Thread-18: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), org.dynmap.common.VersionCheck.doCheck(VersionCheck.java:65), org.dynmap.common.VersionCheck.access$000(VersionCheck.java:11), org.dynmap.common.VersionCheck$1.run(VersionCheck.java:16), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Craft Scheduler Thread - 0: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(SynchronousQueue.java:460), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(SynchronousQueue.java:359), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(SynchronousQueue.java:942), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Craft Scheduler Thread - 1: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), WorldGuard.Metrics.postPlugin(Unknown Source), WorldGuard.Metrics.access$500(Unknown Source), WorldGuard.Metrics$1.run(Unknown Source), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58), org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], WAITING Dynmap Render Thread: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043), java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1085), java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:807), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], WAITING PermissionsEx-Cleaner: [java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method), java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:503), java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:526), java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)], TIMED_WAITING HashSessionScavenger-0: [java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method), java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:552), java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)], TIMED_WAITING Thread-22: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), autosave.AutoPurgeThread.run(Unknown Source)], TIMED_WAITING pool-4-thread-3: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2082), java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.poll(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:467), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING File IO Thread: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.func_75736_b(Unknown Source), net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.run(Unknown Source), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Spigot Watchdog Thread: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), org.spigotmc.WatchdogThread.run(WatchdogThread.java:87)], WAITING Chunk I/O Executor Thread-1: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043), java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], WAITING Finalizer: [java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method), java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:135), java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:151), java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:177)], RUNNABLE Netty IO Thread - 2: [sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.epollWait(Native Method), sun.nio.ch.EPollArrayWrapper.poll(EPollArrayWrapper.java:228), sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(EPollSelectorImpl.java:81), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:87), sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:98), io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.select(NioEventLoop.java:574), io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:289), io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:109), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Craft Scheduler Thread - 2: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(SynchronousQueue.java:460), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(SynchronousQueue.java:359), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(SynchronousQueue.java:942), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Craft Scheduler Thread - 9: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(SynchronousQueue.java:460), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(SynchronousQueue.java:359), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(SynchronousQueue.java:942), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], RUNNABLE Snooper Timer: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1090), net.minecraft.util.HttpUtil.func_76180_a(Unknown Source), net.minecraft.util.HttpUtil.func_76183_a(Unknown Source), net.minecraft.profiler.PlayerUsageSnooperThread.run(Unknown Source), java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555), java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)], TIMED_WAITING Dynmap Render Thread: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226), java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2082), java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1090), java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:807), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Thread-21: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), autosave.AutoBackupThread6.run(Unknown Source)], RUNNABLE Signal Dispatcher: [], RUNNABLE Thread-5: [java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200), java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182), java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:391), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579), java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528), sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:378), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:473), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:203), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:290), sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:306), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:995), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:931), sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:849), buildcraft.core.Version.versionCheck(Version.java:75), buildcraft.core.Version.run(Version.java:168), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Thread-20: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method), autosave.AutoSaveThread.run(Unknown Source)], RUNNABLE Thread-23: [java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive0(Native Method), java.net.AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(AbstractPlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:145), java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(DatagramSocket.java:786), net.minecraft.network.rcon.RConThreadQuery.run(Unknown Source), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], WAITING Java2D Disposer: [java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method), java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:135), java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:151), sun.java2d.Disposer.run(Disposer.java:145), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)], TIMED_WAITING Craft Scheduler Thread - 8: [sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method), java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(SynchronousQueue.java:460), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(SynchronousQueue.java:359), java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.poll(SynchronousQueue.java:942), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1043), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103), java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)],}
   Recent tasks from 747-777{Essentials:com.earth2me.essentials.spawn.EssentialsSpawnPlayerListener$1@807,Essentials:com.earth2me.essentials.EssentialsPlayerListener$1@807,}
   FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.28.656 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.656 18 mods loaded, 18 mods active
   mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   FML{5.1.28.656} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   Forge{7.7.1.656} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   CodeChickenCore{0.8.5.1} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.7} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   jammyfurniture{4.2} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.5.1_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   Dynmap{1.6-36} [Dynmap] (Dynmap-1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   Futurefield3{1.5.1 BETA v2} [Future Warfield 3] (FF3-1.5.1-BETA-v2-Universal2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   Hats{1.1.0} [Hats] (Hats1.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   IC2{1.115.295-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (IC 2 LV.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   MutantCreatures{1.3.3} [Mutant Creatures] (Mutant Creatures v1.3.3 mc1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   BuildCraft|Core{3.5.0} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.0} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.0} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.0} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.0} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.0} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   IronChest{5.2.2.340} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.2.340.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
   Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
   Vec3 Pool Size: 7 (392 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 6 (336 bytes; 0 MB) used
   Player Count: 1 / 10; [EntityPlayerMP['duBBro'/4, l='map PIZDA', x=-241,92, y=70,19, z=-540,06](duBBro at -241.91634104745944,70.19225437136095,-540.0591863587099)]
   Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'mcpc,craftbukkit,fml,forge'
   Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)