SimCraft for Minecraft

!!

Welcome Guest

Dear visitor, welcome to MC Port Central. If this is your first visit here,  you should consider registering to show your support.   By registering you will give us an idea and clear indication of how in demand our work really are and will motivate our porting team to continue there work. We port vanilla mods to Bukkit and you will also find a lot of other related Minecraft material on our Forum.

Author Topic: [Solved] Help with installing MCPC Plus  (Read 3630 times)

soysuva

[Solved] Help with installing MCPC Plus
« on: March 17, 2013, 02:34:49 AM »
Hello. I was wondering if any of you know how to install MCPC Plus with craftbukkit and their plugins? I tried installing with the instructions it gave me at wiki, but it's not working for me. When I tried opening my server only craftbukkit 1.4.7 will work, but will not open the MCPC Plus.  Also, when using MCPC-Plus, will it work with all 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 plugins at craftbukkit? And another thing I would like to ask, will any mod not listed on the wiki (that is 1.4.7) work on MCPC-Plus? Thanks and sorry for all these questions. :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 06:20:32 AM by soysuva »

shad_dow

• aka llaraets @ Minecraftforums
Re: Help with installing MCPC Plus
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »
Hello. I was wondering if any of you know how to install MCPC Plus with craftbukkit and their plugins? I tried installing with the instructions it gave me at wiki, but it's not working for me. When I tried opening my server only craftbukkit 1.4.7 will work, but will not open the MCPC Plus.  Also, when using MCPC-Plus, will it work with all 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 plugins at craftbukkit? And another thing I would like to ask, will any mod not listed on the wiki (that is 1.4.7) work on MCPC-Plus? Thanks and sorry for all these questions. :)

hi

1)download MCPC+
2)unzip to a floder
3) create a Bat file
4) click bat to start server
5)MCPC+ when run will create all folders etc
6)stop server
7)place all bukkit Plugins in the Plugin Folder
8)place all mod in the Mod Folder , unless they say place in the coremod folder
9)click Bat file
10) server running NO NEED FOR CRAFTBUKKIT

shad

PS. MCPC+ 1.4.7  Runs mods and plugins with out porting aka thats why there not on the wiki
its called Drag , Drop , Play
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:06:53 PM by shad_dow »
AlteraCraft: The brotherhood saga

new Lets Play using Mods and mcpc+

soysuva

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »
k, thanks. Will try this when I get home today.

soysuva

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 08:04:29 PM »
k thanks, I installed it and it worked. ;D Thank you very much for helping me solve this installing issue. ^_^

shad_dow

• aka llaraets @ Minecraftforums
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 11:50:50 AM »
k thanks, I installed it and it worked. ;D Thank you very much for helping me solve this installing issue. ^_^

Np thats what were all here for :)
AlteraCraft: The brotherhood saga

new Lets Play using Mods and mcpc+