SimCraft for Minecraft

!!

Welcome Guest

Dear visitor, welcome to MC Port Central. If this is your first visit here,  you should consider registering to show your support.   By registering you will give us an idea and clear indication of how in demand our work really are and will motivate our porting team to continue there work. We port vanilla mods to Bukkit and you will also find a lot of other related Minecraft material on our Forum.

Author Topic: Nei, code chicken core  (Read 2541 times)

jedediahpelland

Nei, code chicken core
« on: February 29, 2012, 03:18:31 AM »
Okay so I have Nei and code chicken core installed. I am using multiverse and have multiple worlds on my server. When I change the time using the time shorcuts in the items page it only changes the time of the default world. Is there a way to fix this so that when using the shorcuts provided by Nei it changes the time of all the worlds on my server and not just the default world? Or is there another mod or plugin I could use to sync all worlds to one time, so that when the time is changed it changes all worlds on the server. As of now I have to enter a command in each world to change the time for that world alone.

smbarbour

• Global Moderator
Re: Nei, code chicken core
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
Using Essentials, you can use the /time command with the time to set it to (dawn, 6PM, 4000 ticks, etc.) and "all" as the second parameter to set all worlds at once.

jedediahpelland

Re: Nei, code chicken core
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:20:40 PM »
Cool, I do have essentials, do you know if "all" can be set in the config file so that when I use the time of day shorcuts in the items menu it will change the time for all worlds.