Yes , by PM in BahamutAuthor:
The first and main thread is in Bahamut ( Chinese Traditional ) :http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?page=1&bsn=18673&snA=1815&subbsn=0
The author had also posted at Minecreaft forum ( English ):http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/684102-1110sspsmpmanasys-v62/Port: http://www.mediafire.com/?ucjfhcyw5vxwgyvAdditional information:
The download link only contains the mod zip file , you still need other files that you can
found at the original thread. ( see the installation guide below )
I also posted a port thread at Bahamut here : http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=18673&snA=8205
(if you'd like to read the Chinese version)Prerequisite : (server)
ModLoaerMP , ForgeInstallation : important!!
You can find client version both the two original thread , download
and follow the installation guide
in the original thread , both server and client.
Step by Step Server installation :Spoiler
PS : <server_folder> means where your bukkit server is. ( craftbukkit.jar )Known bugs:
1. First , backup your world for safe.
2. Download Server version from the original thread , you will get a zip file (.rar) with 4 folders inside.
3. Delete any old versions of the ManaSys zip files in the <server_folder>
4. Make sure you have ModLoadMP and Forge installed
5. Extract ManaSys Server rar file to <server_folder> (replace the folders with the same name)
6. Delete the file at <server_folder>/mods/mod_ManaSys.zip ( that is for Vanilla server)
7. Put the zip file you download from this thread.
For now , there is no bugs that caused by porting , but there is some bugs with the original mod,
and these bugs are still exist in the ported version.
1. If you use any skill with lightning attacking Pigzombie , your minecraft will crash. (we called that "saving chunk bug", because in SSP it will show this message and then crash.)
2. After using any skill with lightning, you will be on fire (but you won't get hurt)
3. In SMP , you won't see others magic and won't hear any sound.Note :
author said that the next version won't need the runestones anymore and "maybe"
fix the Saving chunk bug.
#Invalid YouTube Link#