SimCraft for Minecraft

!!

Welcome Guest

Dear visitor, welcome to MC Port Central. If this is your first visit here,  you should consider registering to show your support.   By registering you will give us an idea and clear indication of how in demand our work really are and will motivate our porting team to continue there work. We port vanilla mods to Bukkit and you will also find a lot of other related Minecraft material on our Forum.

Author Topic: [IndustrialCraft²-Bugs Thread] Report all bugs here  (Read 67001 times)

muCkk

• Administrator
[IndustrialCraft²-Bugs Thread] Report all bugs here
« on: February 15, 2012, 09:32:06 PM »
Hey,

I think the best way to keep track which bug is reported/known/beeing worked on is to collect all information in one thread. From now on please post only here.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:42:01 PM by muCkk »

0mi4

Re: [IndustrialCraft²-Bugs Thread] Report all bugs here
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 10:53:14 PM »
Code: [Select]
[size=8pt]2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.doMaterialsMatch(ItemStack.java:243)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getOutputFor(Ic2Recipes.java:125)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getCompressorOutputFor(Ic2Recipes.java:71)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at ic2.common.TileEntityCompressor.getResultFor(TileEntityCompressor.java:34)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at ic2.common.TileEntityCompressor.operate(TileEntityCompressor.java:55)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricMachine.l_(TileEntityElectricMachine.java:86)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1182)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:534)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
2012-02-16 04:41:02 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.doMaterialsMatch(ItemStack.java:243)
at ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getOutputFor(Ic2Recipes.java:125)
at ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getCompressorOutputFor(Ic2Recipes.java:71)
at ic2.common.TileEntityCompressor.getResultFor(TileEntityCompressor.java:34)
at ic2.common.TileEntityCompressor.operate(TileEntityCompressor.java:55)
at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricMachine.l_(TileEntityElectricMachine.java:86)
at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1182)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:534)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
2012-02-16 04:41:15 [INFO] Connection reset[/size]

vanilla bug
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:14:38 PM by GadgetTvMan »

conrad26sr

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 02:53:41 AM »
i have in a bukkit server R4 bug with nuke... craft a luminator... not a nuke... don't is ID conflict...
u work on this problem? and is only my serveR or an other have the same problem?

Mercor

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 03:47:14 AM »
Hey,

I think the best way to keep track which bug is reported/known/beeing worked on is to collect all information in one thread. From now on please post only here.

Bukkit:
  • (PORT) IC²-weapons cause only 1 heart damage - As far as I know only the chainsaw does not work correctly
Vanilla:
Please note that vanilla bugs need to be fixed by Alblaka and his team.
  • If two players use the Jetpack they fly up until it's taken off - Link
  • Nano Armor breaks completly - Links
  • Nuke - Quote from the Wiki: "Attempts at using the nuke in SMP using all different methods of triggering have shown it still doesn't work correctly and neither does ITNT. "
Not confirmed:
If you have this error too make a post and give all information you have on this bug.
  • Using a fully charged tool more then once, then putting in to charge will cause the item to lose all charge - Maybe this? Link
  • Machines just generally stop working randomly, only way to fix is to restart server, breaking the Machine and replacing it will not.
Reports that could be disproved:
  • Ore generation can't be turned off - RedPower is generating tin and copper too
  • Miner does not work - IC² uses a fake Player called [Industrialcraft] for some events. WorldGuard and similar plugins can block those events.
  • Losless wrench drops only machine blocks - It's working on my server

Loseless wrench mode doesn't seem to work, it worked just like the old regular wrench, there was a chance to get machine block still. It seems to be in vanilla SMP too so we probably have to wait til 1.70 is out

hqSparx

• Server Owners/Moderators
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 03:54:23 AM »
vanilla: compressor + pump crashes the server

xKillerbees

• Click Click Boom
    • KBG Servers
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 12:23:38 PM »
Having reports of the newest version causing items to randomly change damage values. Had personal chests randomly turn into trade-o-mats. Items randomly depleting their charge. Other items changing damage values and changing on their own on inventory updates/punching trees. We just updated tonight so going through it all.

muCkk

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 04:32:09 PM »
i have in a bukkit server R4 bug with nuke... craft a luminator... not a nuke... don't is ID conflict...
u work on this problem? and is only my serveR or an other have the same problem?
The nuke is on the list of vanilla bugs.
Loseless wrench mode doesn't seem to work, it worked just like the old regular wrench, there was a chance to get machine block still. It seems to be in vanilla SMP too so we probably have to wait til 1.70 is out
I tested the losless wrench on my server and had no problems at all, still people keep reporting this  :-\. If I get more information on how to reproduce it maybe I can fix it.
vanilla: compressor + pump crashes the server
Added.
Having reports of the newest version causing items to randomly change damage values. Had personal chests randomly turn into trade-o-mats. Items randomly depleting their charge. Other items changing damage values and changing on their own on inventory updates/punching trees. We just updated tonight so going through it all.
Hm that's new. I added it to not confirmed to get more information on this one too.

xKillerbees

• Click Click Boom
    • KBG Servers
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 11:10:18 PM »
We reverted back to R3 and have yet to get another report about it.

conrad26sr

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 02:45:10 PM »
and in a bukkit bugs nuke? how to resolve?

adigyran

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
charge bug, after die or relogin all tools is in uncharged mode. This is very bad bug, need faster fix please
Bukkit R3

Mercor

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »
charge bug, after die or relogin all tools is in uncharged mode. This is very bad bug, need faster fix please
Bukkit R3
I think this bug is vanilla SMP bug, but yea, if you die then items lose charge, same with multiverse if you are using Multiinv or similar and your inventroy changes during world change. After coming back you have to recharge. For me tho items keep charge on relogin.

About the loseless wrench, may it be caused because I am using forge version 1.3.2.29 (I think it was that number, it got renamed to 1.3.2.1 later)? There are other guys having the same problem that it still drops machine blocks and such + it doesn't use more energy for me, so that may be the other cause it doesn't seem to work.

Btw, you can add Crops bugs to SMP known bugs.

TheIlyane

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
As I explained in my thread:

IC2 armor doesnt appear to be absoarbing like vanilla armor on Bukkit. As in: not absoarbing damage at all.

stevieb21

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 10:56:48 PM »
Server:

Craftbukkit-1.1-R4.jar which according to this site includes:

• modloadermp-1.1-R2
  • minecraftforge 1.3.2.1
  • buildcraft 2.2.12
  • industrialcraft2 1.64 R1

Client (installed in this order):

Modloader 1.1
Modloadermp 1.1 v2
mcforge 1.3.3
industrialcraft2-client-1.64.jar
All five buildcraft 2.2.12 files

Problem:

Whenever you wear a batt-pack, nano energy armor, or quantum energy armor the client immediately quits to black screen and the user is not able to log back in unless the player.dat files are changes to get rid of the item causing the problem.  You can build any one of these but the moment you drop it into the appropriate armor slot to wear is when the game crashes.

Any thoughts would be extremely useful!

No other mods installed as we like to slowly make sure things work before adding another mod.

Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:00:04 PM by stevieb21 »

muCkk

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 11:02:32 PM »
@stevieb21 please try 1.70. 1.64 is very buggy anyway.

JoneK

• ?
    • Kuningaskunta.fi
[BUG] IndustrialCraft² 1.70b r1
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 11:20:31 PM »
Bug report

When 2 ppl edit an inventory in Nuclear reactor (propaply in chests (havent tested)
 - Second guy can't see what is going on. And only when something is changet inside the Nuclear reactors       inventory it changes the view for that player.. (Like old OPEN inv bugs)

MFSU don't update its numbers.. Nor does MFU

Jetpack has Unlimited Fuel. it refills when you drop from full height and keep throttle on at the ascend face.

craftbukkit-1.1-R4_IC170_MLmpR2_ForgeR2_PlAPI_SM_Railc.jar
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:52:24 PM by JoneK »
?